Friday 7 May 2010

Hey how you doing, yeh I'm doing mighty fine

We're doing so SO so so so... Good good good good good gooooooood! aha!
I wore H&M sheer shirt, black wife beater from H&M, American Apparel high waisted jeans, ASOS tassel shoes and vintage belt, Alice wore H&M maxi dress and Topshop chiffon wedges. We both matched perfectly as always, and we finished the day with a bang! It was a great first job and we're happy to be moving on, me, after 11 months, and Alice after 10.5 months with River making some great friends we were very sad to leave!

Our last day was amazing. Alice and I were both presented with leaving gifts:
I received:
I love this necklace and was so surprised and happy when I got it.

Alice got:
Which she was very happy about too! what a Diva!
Alice started her new job today (Friday) and I start Monday, wish us luck!!! x

3 comments:

  1. You guys look divine!
    Good luck for your first day at your new jobs! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. where are your new jobs, you both look fab as ever x

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful outfits from both you guys

    good luck with the new work :~)

    ReplyDelete