Monday 19 July 2010

DADDY I WANT A PONY!!!!

Well not a Pony.... But I have wanted a pet for like EVER since I can remember!! BUT my big bro is allergic... much to my annoyance. I have constantly asked my parents for the past 22 years if we can swap Andy (my brother) for a cat or dog... they have always said NO I have no idea why!?

I have narrowed my choices down to a Sphynk Cat called Grandma Wills. (named after one of my best friends) Controversial amongst friends and family my Mum saying they would put her of her food.. My Dad straight up saying NO way!?



But one day when I have my own house I will own a Grandma Wills... Scond choice being a Sausage Dog called Hugo!! They are just ssooooooo cute!!!



Again from the rents it was a NO!! :(

Love Alice xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment