Monday 19 July 2010

Yeah They say hello, they say ola and they say bonjour.....



Hellooooooo Second Rate Divas!

Well me and Petey have been off the scene for a few months whilst we settle into our new jobs!!! Still devastated from being torn apart and not tormenting each other on a daily basis or yelling Grey Garden film lyrics to one another... we now do this over the phone, by e-mail or BBM or when we meet for Wagamamas and shopping!!!

I miss Peter dearly on a daily basis...!! But I have settled into my new job well have made new work friends and am enjoying a new challenge working for Jaeger and Aquascutum!!!

I have also holidayed to Ibiza to do some serious clubbing and partying and sunbathing (not that my UBER pale skin enjoyed that part) can I recommended to all you fair skinned Second Rate Divas.... Hawaiian Tropic Factor 50+ Pink Bits £13.99 from Boots best buy EVER and as someone who has never done anything other then burn in the sun I actually landed at London Gatwick with a wee bit of colour!

Other then attempting not to burn we went to some big club nights over on the White Isle.... my FAV was Swedish House Mafia Masquerade Motel @ Pacha is was truely an awesome night!!! Even Londoner Tinie Tempah made an appearance to sing 'Pass out' and 'Frisky'!!!







We also had another fabulous night at The Zoo Project which is in the middle of Ibiza in a Zoo!!! OBV minus the animals!!! So I thought I would embrace this and go dressed as a zebra!!!





That was my first and only holiday of the summer :( other then V Festival which is just around the corner which I am TRES looking forward to!!!



For now.... XOXO Second Rate Divas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment