Sunday 29 November 2009

2 Icons



Me and Alice are totally in love with two divas. But we do not cross over to each others love. I love Beyonce, Alice loves Gaga, and that's the way it stays.
The funny thing about me and Alice is, We'll say we hate everything about an artist, but then we'll own all their albums and know all the words to their songs.
So anyway, I wanted to post my obsession. Beyonce and Gaga on video phone. I cannot stop watching the video. I love Gaga in it, even though I thought she'd be dressed far more crazy, but I love Beyonce's Rockabilly / Chola look at the end of the video.

But anyway, Gaga has defiantly made me a fan with the release of her latest 'album' with 8 new songs, and her last album just slapped on the back to create a 'double feature' - Why not just release an EP with her 8 new songs on it? Everything has to be double feature, posters, flash packaging, bells and whistles. I fall for it every time...

Shot by Hedi Slimane, the new album cover is one million times better than her last album cover, of course. The fashion, the pose, the typography. EVERYTHING!!!
After getting a little listen to 'The Fame Monster' it has a much more consistent sound overall compared to her last album - or current album? Whatever.
Favourite songs include: Telephone (of course), Bad Romance, Monster, So Happy I Could Die, Starstruck.

So Anyway, when Gaga's new album actually comes out, a NEW album and not just a prepackaged relabeled album, I will be excited to buy...

No comments:

Post a Comment