Wednesday 25 November 2009

Team Jacob

Before getting to the Twilight madness that was mine and Alice's experience at the Vue cinema... I wanna post the fabulous clothes we were wearing today, I know you all want to see...


Of course we'll start with me. Practically everything I'm wearing is womens wear actually.
H&M Dark Grey Velvet Trousers (£19.99) Jimmy Choo for H&M Leather Embellished Shoes (£99), Topshop satchel (£80), Topman Tshirt, River Island staff shop over sized shoulder pad blazer and circle scarf.
With my trusty fox tail clipped to my bag, my look was complete.


Alice wears River Island boots (£74.99), River Island feather bag (£49.99), Black Leggings, Oversized Denim Shirt and grey t-shirt dress, Grey Beanie and Topshop Pleather Jacket. Fabulous.

We actually coordinated very well today, But mucho appreciation for the Choos. Even Sam Lewis loved them, he couldn't keep his eyes off them at a jean's fit I nominated myself for today (Basically trying on River Island jeans in my correct size and giving opinions and posing for front, side and back shots, nothing special, but a good little break away from the desk) And with plenty of skinny male models walking in and out of the office today, I couldn't keep my eyes off the prize either. silly me. Alice was getting all flustered at her desk too.

Now the movie.

If you haven't seen it, Alice is right, Where the hell have you been? Anyway, I loved the movie, of course, but I couldn't help thinking - where was the real drama, I wanted more, More, MORE! Which is very clever, all the twilight-loonies are left wanting more, and probably resort to buying the Robsessed DVD at their local Asda!

With Edward Cullen not appearing in the new movie as much as some of you die hard fans would have liked (And Alice, I had to tell her to pipe down more than once when she caught sight of that beast!!!), I preferred it, like I say in the title, TEAM JACOB!! The lovey dovey story was wiped away in a hot second and the fun started happening! However, there is much more good stuff to come with the new movie, 7 months to go and counting!!!

I did get a bit overheated on the moments Jacob Black came on screen, It just doesn't feel right watching such a 'buff' 17 year old prancing around on the big screen and lusting... does it? I've just realized that bloody fox tail on my bag probably was a dead give away in the theater as to who's team i support eh? Crazed fan much? What next? Alice wearing rhinestones on her face to work??

And the long hair! As soon as he came on screen with his luscious locks, Alice chirped 'HIDEOUS' whereas I couldn't help but loving the grungey, greebo, unwashed, hillbilly, hick, floor gazer look.
Surely I'm crazy?



On that note, I need to go and lay down in a darkened room.

No comments:

Post a Comment