Thursday 26 November 2009

Bat for Lashes BABY!!!

SSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOO

Most week days if I am up early enough and EVERY weekend without fail I wack on the fake lashes!!! My fav are eyelure 107, Mac 12 and Girls aloud Nicola!!!

I was flicking through the ASOS magazine this morning and noticed this on lashes which has given me loads of inspiration and ideas for my lashes this weekend!!



I also take great inspiration from Twiggy's eyemake up from the 60's......



Peter says: 


Yes, this isn't the best styling in the world, but look at this eye make up. Alice is totally right, every girl needs false lashes in her life on a daily basis, so get practicing!!
For me? I think I'd pile on the false lashes as well as Thierry Mugler Flash on Lashes for drama. Thierry Mugler is my god and saviour...

... As is Nicole Richie channeling Twiggy below. LOVE this shot... can't remember where it's from though? It's been stored on my Mac for years..

No comments:

Post a Comment