Sunday 29 November 2009

Say Cheese, Duckie. Close your legs, Darling.


Just finished watching Julie and Julia, and what can I say? This was a great movie. Meryl Streep, flawless, of course.
She manages to get me every time with her fabulous acting and comedic timing. A true thespian.
And now I know what a true diva Julia Child actually was. I highly recommend everybody see this film. Amy Adams also stars in this film, Meryl and Amy make a good double team with their acting abilities, first Doubt, now this, Whatever next?
I'm going to try and emulate Julia Child in every way, she was bloody hilarious and plebby in the way where she didn't even realize she was a comedy genius! and her voice is exactly the same as one of my old school teachers... Mrs. Sage - My cooking teacher... coincidence? I think not.



That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment