Monday 30 November 2009

WAGA

So today, being Monday, means we all feel TERRIBLE!!!! Me and Alice went to Brent Cross straight after work to browse the Borders (which is shutting down by the way - I am so upset, went in to buy Vogue Italia, and NOTHING! Devastated!!!)
So anyway, we got a Starbucks and planned our escape route from this dreadful world. Marrying for a green card is still my plan A.

We shot some pictures of our key pieces today:


Alice wore her River Island chunky circle scarf today, which she decided to wrap all around her head to face the cold weather today - It was really the only way we could get from our Diva-mobiles to Borders!



My look was a bit more punky grungey, but I'm focusing on my cheap mondays which I customized last week with studs on the right back pocket to create a great detail for my old jeans. I love this feature and want to stud the whole jean. I'll be one big walking stud soon enough.
Afterwards, we took a short drive to Brent Cross shopping center, browsed the shops and decided it was about time for a Wagamama! We met our two friends, Sarah and Becky who happened to be shopping too (It's the only thing to do on a Monday after work)

While eating our Wagamama, Katsu curry for Alice and I, Alice decided to chuck her pearl necklace all over the floor for unsuspecting diners to slip on. No - she actually was twirling the cheap beaded thread over her silly fingers and. PING. the sound of a hundred beads falling to the floor and rolling all around us around the whole restaurant filled us all with embarrassment.


We did see a few people skid on the stupid little beads on the floor. Alice, however, thought it would be bloody funny to put all the beads that landed on the table into one of my shopping bags. I knew full well that they were in there, but when I get home I tip my bag upside down to reveal my prizes, and SCATTER. The resturant scene came back to haunt me. Damn you Alice. Never shop in PriMark for your second rate diva beads again!!

Anyway, set another scene for you. Me and Alice, shopping a few weeks back. Walking into COS - Alice wondering why the hell we're entering 'such a boring shop' - her words, not mine.
I spot some knee high black leather boots. OOOOH, I shrill with glee, those are FABULOUS. 'Hideous' Alice replies, as she usually does with her monotone-face-like-a-slapped-arse mood she is usually in.
I pop one on my foot, and Suddenly, her mind changes quicker than her split personality disorder. She loved them. Uh-huh, I smugly reply back.

Since that very moment, I've been dreaming about some sort of riding boot. Well, that's not true, I've wanted some for years but now they are more readily available for budget bitches like me... anyway.
Sarah and Becky - the two second-rate-divas in crime we dined with BOTH wore knee high flat boots to dinner, just to rub it in my face I believe...



Sarah pulling a cheeky pose while adrmiring her own boots (Top) wears River Island leather boots
Becky (Bottom) wears Dune Leather boots

JEALOUSY IS VERY UNBECOMING.

1 comment:

  1. The words you use in the blog to share your knowledge and expertise are really magical. That all has increased my knowledge. Kindly share some fresh material about Gym Mats-Stable mats-Rubber matting. womens new in clothing distributor

    ReplyDelete