Monday 30 November 2009

Shopping Weekend.

Alice wasnt the only one purchasing fabulous items this weekend. I was too! ha


I bought this fabulous sewing machine to do some little bits and bobs of craft here and there, and fo4 under £50, how could you go wrong? The 50s chic vibe really sold me this sewing machine, My friend Laura has it in red, now that would have been perfect, but oh well. Retro housewife works too.

I also bought some All Saints Black skinny jeans. for £44 with the 20% off promotion All Saints held over the weekend, rather than the £55 they usually cost, I thought that was a right onion bargey!

AND Finally, I bought some black leather (pleather more like) jeans from H&M!!! Only £25 - another bargain. I have the leather leggings from Topshop, but they are not practical at all, they were in the sale a few years back for £10 but I wanted proper jeans, so I got them from H&M! Very happy with my purchases this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment