Sunday 29 November 2009

To Mulberry, or not to Mulberry ... ?



Dilemma!!! I really don't know what to do! I have wanted this bag forever! And it is in the special 20% off discount day at John Lewis. I have the biggest urge to drive to my nearest John Lewis and purchase ASAP! But at the same time I'm unsure, it's a lot of money - Yes not as much as full RRP, but it's stilla  lot of money, that could feed me for a year!!!

What can / should I do??? I know what I want to do... well it's obvious what I want to do, otherwise I wouldn't be blogging about it.
Just spoke to my friend Bob, and she said... It's times like this when the motto: 'You only live once' are more valid than ever.

Bob. you bad influence, you are so right...

P.S. So here's what happened. I've had this in my basket all day. I tried to buy it this morning, session timed out. Second time I tried to buy it, Internet stopped working, Third time I try to buy it, OUT OF STOCK!!! Three strikes, I'm out. Well, it just wasn't supposed to be, eh? Well... What's next for me to obsess over? I would never buy this bag full price, with £100 off, this was my only opportunity, and I blew it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment