Thursday 26 November 2009

You with the comb - You look OK, in every way

Another day, another dollar, as they say. But I ain't seeing that cash in my account - As Mariah once said. I wish I could go on a shopping spree every Saturday and then lay down on my chez lounge every Sunday wearing nothing but a body chain whilst watching something trashy like Desperate Housewives...
Dreams can come true you know... Alice dreamed to work with a diva, and look who's she's working with now. Me, of course.

Anyway, enough of my silly typing, it really has been a long day in the Leading Highstreet Store HQ for me and Alice, and thank Gok it's Friday tomorrow I can tell you that. A very much needed slow, relaxing, UN-strenuous weekend is very much in need.

ENOUGH NOW!




Peter wears: Topman Tee shirt, H&M plaid shirt, LUX Tuxedo trousers, Vintage loafers, Old Navy striped socks, River Island charm necklace, H&M bowler hat...

Alice wears: River Island lace blazer, River Island Military boots, Pri-Mark dress, black tights, Vivienne Westwood necklace.

And don't we look fabulous.
Anyway, my lovers, I'm keeping this blog short, sweet and conceivable while my brain lets me.

Janice Dickinson's love child xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment