Tuesday 24 November 2009

So first post from me, Peter. This is interesting. me and Alice are both rookies at this blogspot thing, which isn't a bad thing. So for the first post from moi, it's gonna be just some ramblings from my over tired brain to your screen. After work I went to Brent Cross Borders - which is fabulous for the magazine range, Starbucks in one hand, Vogue Paris in the other, I chatted with a friend about the troubles of the day / month year, and concluded that dressing like a tart and thinking like a politician was the best way to describe ourselves (With thanks to PJ Harvey - that is)
Even after a gingerbread latte and mucho food when I got back home, I still feel like I am knocking on deaths door, so I leave you with my thoughts after a quick flick through the holy grail...



So anyway, I know it's been out for about 5 million months already, I've seen all the editorials online already, but what can I say I am tres impressed.
Why can't British Vogue be one quarter of the greatness that is VOGUE PARIS??



The cover, of course fabulous, but moving onto GAGA, now, Alice has a mild obsession with this tranny, I do love her, but I also love to hate her... If this isn't enough to give you nightmares, I don't know what is, hot tranny clown gaga mess? It is an interesting shoot - how did she get to French Vogue so fast? who knows? who cares more like...


I am loving the chola look too..



Alice, Please take note, this is how a real diva WERKS IT!! Now watch a learn...

xoxo Karl Lagerfeld's bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment